Bancassurance Direct Sales Representative (DSR)
Job Ref: CBOK 09/2014
The Position: The role holder will be responsible for insurance business growth and development to generate revenues to support the Bancassurance growth strategy and will be reporting to the Regional Supervisor-Bancassurance.
This is a One year renewable performance based Contract
- Offer oversight of day to day Insurance operations in the branch level which entails cross-selling insurance products, consumer awareness/ customers’ sensitization initiatives, processing insurance transactions within defined terms and conditions, supporting clients with claims advise and documentation
Network Infrastructure Quality and Support Analyst
Job Ref: IT 10/2014
The Position: Reporting to the Network Systems Manager, this position will be responsible for management and quality assurance appraisal of network infrastructure support and delivery throughout the KCB Group corporate network.
- Implementation of network solutions and services to support business growth in terms of business outlets
- Accurate management of Network Infrastructure assets inventory and firmware licensing compliance.
- Gathering, analysing, and reviewing, of various network infrastructure performance and audit reports for trend analysis and reporting analytics.
Facilities Support Analyst
Job Ref: LOG 06/2014
The Position: Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the job holder will support the business by responding to repairs & maintenance of premises, equipment breakdowns within the various business units by ensuring maintenance service is done as per schedule and analyzing of cost spend.
- Develop efficient methods for managing facilities service delivery, assignments, deployments and resolutions Repair and maintenance of various Bank equipment
- Coordinate inspection of new branches with CBK and arrange for supply of equipment to enable branch commence operations.
Manager Agribusiness Mavuno
Job Ref: RB 30/2014
The Position: Reporting to the Agribusiness Development Manager, the purpose of the role is to grow and maintain Business Development of Tea portfolio, Growth of market shares in the Tea Value chain through the development and execution of the Agribusiness Retail strategy and achieve profitable growth of the Mavuno brand: Tea Value Chain Assets, liabilities and Relationship Management.
- Build a quality Mavuno (Tea Value Chain) asset portfolio as per the set targets.
Corporate Relationship Manager, Large Corporates
Job Ref: CORP 11/2014
The Position: Reporting to the Large Corporates Unit Head – Corporate Division, this position will be responsible for liaison between corporate customers and the Bank, to market for business from Corporates and ensure growth in the designated portfolio in order to maximize the Bank’s revenue.
The major responsibilities of this position will be:-
- To develop, business and ensure that there is increased earnings, facility utilization and usage of all Bank’s products