Conveyancing and Commercial Law Advocate
Job Description: A busy Law firm in Nairobi is looking for qualified self driven individuals to fill the position of conveyancing and commercial advocates. The successful candidate should be ready to start working immediately.
- Drafting of all documentation and correspondence related to conveyancing and commercial law.
- Lodging of such documents at the lands and companies registries, ensuring proper execution, ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements, and obtaining the necessary consents.
- Undertaking conveyance pertaining to all corporate and client properties.
Job Description: A busy law firm based in Nairobi is looking to recruit a legal secretary to provide support to advocates and legal executives.
- Keeping vital records and files up to date, typing important legal documents and organizing court diaries
- Communicating with people outside the law firm, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, by email or telephone.
- Receive and address incoming phone calls in a timely and polite manner and forward calls to appropriate persons.
Job Description: A busy law firm based in Nairobi is looking to recruit a legal clerk.
Key Responsibilities: Filing and service of legal documents in courts, registries, and organizations (legal or otherwise) within and out of Nairobi County. Drafting of legal documents and correspondence.
- Familiarity and proper understanding of court systems, processes and registries within and out of Nairobi, as well as land and companies registries.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience as paralegal, in a busy law environment in Kenya.
Job Description: A busy Law firm in Nairobi is looking for qualified self driven individuals to fill the position of litigation advocates. The successful candidate should be ready to start working immediately.
- Ability to handle court assignments in all courts involving legal process and procedures on all matters, follow up of all court cases and attendance of all court hearings.
- Providing legal advice to fellow counsel and clients.
- Management of legal due diligence and liaising with other legal counsel as required.
Project Officer – Regional Durable Solutions Secretariat (RDSS)
The purpose of the Regional Durable Solutions Secretariat is to maintain a focused momentum around the discussion on the Tripartite Agreement and NGOs engagement with durable solutions for displaced and displacement affected communities.
The Secretariat is hosted by the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Regional Office for the Horn of Africa and Yemen, in Nairobi.
The key activities of the Project Officer will include:
- Information management and research comprising: the gathering and dissemination of existing data, information, legislation, news items, news archives, policies and conventions, reports, best practice experiences and working methods related to Durable Solutions.