Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing efficient capital markets in Kenya. To take our increasingly vibrant market to the next level, the Authority now invites applications from qualified, competent and experienced candidates for various roles.
Senior Financial Analyst – HRD/SFA
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Financial Analysis the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Preparing schedules, reviewing and interpreting financial information and periodic financial statements of listed companies and market intermediaries aimed at securing compliance with capital markets rules and regulations.
Actuarial Services Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director, the function will be responsible for all actuarial services of the company including product design and development, product pricing and valuations, continuous risk management of existing insurance products, risk evaluation, review of various products, determination and evaluation of premium structure and policy conditions.
Key Result Areas
- Undertaking statutory valuation of the Life fund and reporting.
- Undertaking monthly liabilities valuation and calculating the value of new business and embedded value.
- Product design, development and pricing.
- Chief Manager, Operations
- Chief Manager, Finance and Investments
- Chief Manager, Marketing and Corporate Communications
- Manager, Legal and Board Secretarial Services
Chief Manager, Operations
Overall Purpose: The Chief Manager, Operations is responsible for the effective management of the organizations pension schemes, outsourced business and consultancy unit.
Key responsibilities include
- developing and implementing business growth strategies.
Requirements of Head of Risk and Governance (HRG)
Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the Head of Risk and Governance position.
The major role of the Head of Risk and Governance is to support the Group CEO and the Senior Management in identification, assessment, monitoring, reporting and management of financial and non financial risks.
The role will support the Kenya businesses including Life Assurance, Asset Managers and Investment Services Businesses.
The role holder will report to the Group CEO. The HRG will supervise the unit risk and compliance Officers and the Security Manager.