Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing efficient capital markets in Kenya. To take our increasingly vibrant market to the next level, the Authority now invites applications from qualified, competent and experienced candidates for various roles.
Senior Financial Analyst – HRD/SFA
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Financial Analysis the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Preparing schedules, reviewing and interpreting financial information and periodic financial statements of listed companies and market intermediaries aimed at securing compliance with capital markets rules and regulations.
- Reviewing applicable accounting guidelines to assess the adequacy of information disclosed.
- Participating in special projects related to corporate finance issues.
- Performing analysis to ensure disclosures are consistent with the capital markets rules and regulations.
- Facilitating testing of controls related to financial reporting as necessary.