The key responsibilities of the Head Teacher are:
Provide overall leadership and oversee the effective management of the kindergartens and the primary school.
Ensure that the schools maintain a safe and caring environment that fosters academic excellence as well as spiritual and physical wellbeing of pupils.
Ensure prudent management and use of resources in the schools.
Coordinate learning programmes and activities, maintain enabling learning environments, and ensure effective teaching/delivery.
Ensure quality controls and assurance in the schools.
Ensure compliance with all the legal and regulatory requirements as well as internal policies, procedures and regulations.
Ensure the safety, security, health and welfare of pupils and staff
Ensure effective management of teaching and non-teaching staff.
Ensure that systems that enable schools to keep relevant records are developed and maintained.
Overseeing admission policy and implementation of the curriculum.
Making regular review of the curriculum in the light of changing needs.
Ensure timely preparation and submission of management and statutory reports.
Ensure that the schools develop and maintain healthy and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Maintain an effective disciplinary and grievance handling system.
Ensure high standards of performance are maintained at all times.
Create a productive learning environment which is engaging and inspiring others to carry the School vision forward.
- The person we are looking for should be a holder of a bachelor’s degree in Education with a minimum of five years experience in a similar position.
- A Masters in Education will be an added advantage.
- He/she must have relevant teaching experience in a primary school.
- He/she must have strong leadership and demonstrated skills in management with ability to build strong and highly motivated teams.
- The person must have strong interpersonal and communication skills (including writing and presentation skills) and demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
If you believe that you fit the required profiles, please send your application together with your CV to the address below so as to reach before the close of business on 29th November 2013.
We urgently need experienced web content/landing page, blog post and article writers.
If you have been writing for the Internet then you are the person we are looking for.
If you know how to write catchy web content or can write excellent blog posts on various niches then we would like to hear from you.
You need to have very good grasp of English grammar. In addition, you should be reliableand creative.
- Experience needed: 1-5 years.
- Remuneration: 26,000-65,000 per month
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday and half day Saturday.
- Start Date: Immediate
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
I am looking for experienced Academic writers for urgent but long term academic projects.
1) Bachelor Degree Holder
2) Exceptional writing skills and good command of English
3) Knowledge of most of the referencing styles.
4) Honest, Confidential, Reliable and Creative.
5) Access to a reliable and fast internet connection 24/7 and ready for demanding projects.
If you meet the above qualifications please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org