Vacancy: Sales Manager – Key Accounts
Reporting To: General Manager
Our client is a leading distributor of a wide range of products including home appliances and consumer electronics.
The client has strategies to grow sales of these products through key accounts country wide including supermarkets and NGO’s. They wish to recruit a professional marketer with appropriate qualifications and experience.
The position has good prospects for career progression and should be of interest to marketers aspiring for a senior position in a marketing organisation.
- Develop, maintain and service key accounts throughout Kenya and ensure optimal Company products availability and visibility.
- Forecast product and service requirements of key accounts and determine product sales for each account.
- Monitor competitor activities at each key account and develop plans for growth in market share.
- Manage credit policy and related debt collection.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a university degree, preferably in marketing.
- Relevant professional qualification in sales and marketing.
- Preferred age bracket: 30 – 35 years of age with at least 3 years experience in key accounts and distribution management.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planner and implementer with the ability to prioritize tasks and see them through to conclusion.
- Position involves considerable travel and requires a person with focus, high energy and drive.
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
This package will include a competitive basic salary, commission, provident fund and other benefits.
If you meet the above requirements, and are keen in working in a challenging and rewarding environment, send your application to – email@example.com, by 17th, August, 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.