We are a Tanzanian Hotel Group owning & managing some of the finest Beach Resorts/ Hotels/Lodges in Zanzibar and World Famous Wildlife Lodges in Northern Tanzania.
We are in the verge of massive expansion; moreover opening some new properties.
Therefore, we are inviting applications for all the positions in the Hospitality Industry for our already operating properties and upcoming ventures.
We are currently looking for dynamic candidates having experience in Hospitality Industry with fluency in English to join us in the following roles/job titles:
1. Group Executive Chef
2. Unit head of Human Resources
3. Unit Executive Chef
4. Unit Pastry Chef
5. Executive Unit Housekeepers/Group Executive Housekeeper
6. Front Office Supervisors/Executives/Shift Leaders/Cashiers
7. F&B Controller
8. Financial Controller (preferably having experience in Hospitality Industry)
10. Bartenders/Waiters/Waitress/Baristas (Bartenders with sound blending exposure preferred).
11. Sales & Marketing/Reservation Executives
12. Sous Chefs Continentals/Specialty Cuisines
13. Food Production Shift Leaders/Assistants/Commis (pastry, bakery, continental & specialty cuisines)
14. Certified House Engineers
16. Group Human Resources
17. Restaurant Manager
The candidates must be pleasant, flexible, adaptable and willing to start the job immediately after recruiting.
In return, we can offer renewable contract, comfortable accommodation, duty meals and transportation in one of the most beautiful international destination, working with friendly and professional colleagues in a nice environment. Salary depending on experience/expertise.
Required Language skills:
- English – Very good (mandatory)
- French/German/Italian – Candidates having knowledge of these languages will have added preference.
- Swahili – Basic
Education Level required: Bachelors Degree/equivalent (Diploma in Hospitality Management, etc).
Minimum Years of Experience: Candidates must have Five Star Hotel Experience as per the job title/industry norms.
All applications should be mailed along with current photograph, C.V, and soft copies of experience and educational certificates to email firstname.lastname@example.org.