Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment?
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “the Kingdom Bank” is the place for those looking to new horizons.
Head, Custodial Services
Reporting to the Director Co-operatives Banking Division, the job-holder will be responsible for executing the Custodial Services strategy, enhance business growth, drive initiatives that enhance client relationships and ensure operational efficiency and service delivery.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and drive the Custodial Services Strategy
- Provide leadership, develop and motivate the team members
- Provide consistently high quality sales, marketing and client relationships
- Provide a readily available, service-focused, knowledgeable and experienced point of contact for new and existing customers
- Drive the financial & business growth targets for Custodial Services
- Grow the Bank’s market share in Custodial Services
- Develop and manage Custodial Services strategic partnerships
- Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards commensurate with the requirements of market best practice
- Ensure provision of high quality, cost effective service and continuously improve service offerings
- Manage and mitigate risks associated with Custodial Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing or related field of study
- Masters degree in a relevant field
- Custody Certification
- Basic knowledge of Accounting/Finance
- Registered member of a recognized professional body
- Knowledge in the Financial Markets
- A minimum of 6 years exposure in the Custodial Services
Personal Attributes & Skills required in undertaking the role
- Experience in people management with excellent leadership attributes
- Good business awareness
- Strong sales, client services & operational focus
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Resilience and self drive
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward an application enclosing detailed curriculum vitae accompanied by copies of certificates and indicating the current remuneration to the address shown below by 17th August 2012.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please quote this reference on your application and on the envelope: HCS/3/HRD/2012
Human Resources Division
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd.
P.O. Box 48231-00100
OR email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org