Madison Insurance Company (K) Ltd, one of the leading Corporate Insurance Companies in Kenya, with a total asset base of over 4.5 billion wishes to recruit mature, self motivated individuals to work as part of their Financial Advisers in the expanded markets in Kenya.
Successful candidates after the interviews will get among other benefits: -
- Finance scheme sponsored by the company.
- Mobile cell phone credit for communication purposes.
- Medical cover for the advisers and family.
- Car loan financing.
- Company training and field marketing support.
The people we are looking for should have the following minimum requirements: -
- Aged 30 years and above.
- Have a minimum of “O” level education with a D+ grade and above.
- Excellent in both oral and written National languages.
- Be a go-getter ready to work with minimum or no supervision.
- Experience in the Insurance Industry is an added advantage.
If you posses the above, then you are most likely the person we would want to talk to. Either;
1. Call us now on Telephone 0720-240936 or 0207784174 and talk to Beryl for an interview date. OR
2. Drop your application and other testimonials personally at Buruburu Complex Building 4th floor and talk to us for an interview date.
3. Write an application for “A Personal Financial Advisor’s Job “ quoting your current address and telephone number and email it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before 31st September 2012.
NB: Applicants are advised to include their daytime telephone numbers.