Lords Healthcare Ltd Sales Jobs in Kenya
Do you have a passion for marketing?
Can you work for long hours and still feel energized?
Can you speak confidently in front of a crowd?
An exciting career awaits you!
Lords Healthcare Ltd is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company with brand equity in the Kenyan market for over 23 years
with emphasis on quality and employee focus.
A number of vacancies for Professional Sales Representatives have come up, on the basis of expansion of our product
Professional Sales Representative
- Day to day interactions with medical personnel aimed at popularizing company brands through EBM and innovation.
- Team player; participate in team plans, strategy formulation and daily plan execution.
- Bachelors degree/ diploma in pharmacy, nursing, clinical medicine or science background in which pharmacology is a core unit.
- At least 3 years of proven track record with personal imprints, only those with experience in sales will be considered.
- Hold a clean Driving Licence
- Team players, excellent interpersonal skills; those with experience in leadership will have an added advantage.
- Self motivated individual with high integrity and aspiration to succeed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized in order to manager territory and time optimally
- Ability to withstand high pressure jobs with defined targets and deadlines.
How to Apply?
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org