Customer Service Representatives (CSR) Jobs in Kenya
Role: Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Do you have experience in client support, maybe hospitality?
Are you a professional person interested in an awesome full time job opportunity?
Then you might be a great addition to our client’s team!
A very reputable corporate company is looking for Customer Service Representatives to join the team. Successful candidates will render a variety of services to our client’s customers through application of knowledge of the organization, its services and products.
Perfect candidates will pride themselves on their professionalism, should be outgoing, personable, and a good conversationalist. Past positions should involve working with people; areas could include retail, restaurant staff, and hotel hospitality.
- Resolves customer requests, questions and complaints frequently requiring analysis of situations to determine best use of resources.
- Serves as liaison between the customer and various departments.
- Solicits sales of new or additional services.
- Provides pricing and delivery information, processes orders, and prepares cash reports.
- Sets up new accounts, maintains records, prepares reports and performs work processing assignments and related clerical duties.
- Knowledgeable of customer service inclusive of hotel reservations, ground transportation, information on local attractions and activities, and other information that provides valuable service to our customers.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities.
- A Bachelors degree or college diploma with 1year work experience.
All interested applicants should forward their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 14th 2010.