Consultancy Opportunities in East Africa
An international Consultancy Company with projects in Kenya and other East African Countries is looking to expand its database of consultants in order to meet its ever growing portfolio of projects within the region.
To this end it invites experienced consultants to submit their c.v’s for consideration.
- A degree in their area of expertise from a recognized university.
- At least seven years of consultancy experience; previous experience with International companies will be particularly valued.
- Proven experience in the writing of technical reports.
- Willingness to work within any of the countries of East Africa.
Areas of Expertise
The following areas of expertise are of particular interest:
- Hydraulic engineering
- Hydropower engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Soils science
- Irrigation engineering
- Cost estimation
- Tender document preparation
- Project economics
- Rural sociology
- Mechanical engineering
- Water supply and sanitation
Submitted c.v’s should be no longer than 5 pages in length and be addressed to:
P.O. Box 76061 – 00508