- Overseeing and coordinating the activity of the hotel’s HR team in close collaboration with the General Manager/Chief Executive.
- Coordinating and leveraging knowledge& resources to t he company to ensure the seamless delivery of an HR proposition.
- Developing HR policies and procedure manual.
Education & Qualifications
- Five years demonstrable HR management experience with a large company preferably within the hospitality industry.
- Business related degree with bias in HR & Higher national diploma in HR.
- Thorough working knowledge of Kenyan labour legislation.
Your Application with complete details and passport size photograph should reach us within 7 days of this advert.
Please send your details to:-
P. O. Box 10815