Business Development Executives
Our Client, a leading Business Process Outsourcing company is looking for 2 Business Development Executives.
The successful candidates will be expected to:
- Define and follow up of yearly Company targets and objectives
- To work closely with the Senior Management team in implementing the company’s strategic plan for growth and development of service offerings
- To explore the African market and identify opportunities for the Company.
- To undertake relationship management by building partners, marketing and brand positioning of organization
- Differentiate the Company from competitors
- Responsible for preparing RFI, RFP and Corporate presentations
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and services post approval from the Board.
- Develop and manage marketing tools and collateral for existing and new clients
- Report Monthly business review & individual target achievement to the management team & local board members and post approval send Dashboard to Senior Management
- Potential Clients identification & subsequently finalizing the layout / strategy of marketing the services
- Ensure compliance of all Clients in-house is met.
- Maximize the business value, ensuring efficient proposals are provided which meet business requirements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must have a Degree/ Diploma in a Business Administration/Marketing/B-com/Business related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in corporate sales and new business development
- Candidates with Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) knowledge would be preferable
- Should be presentable & should stand up to the mark
- Have a flair for big ticket selling
- Experience within financial, commercial or IT roles within the pharmaceutical, healthcare, financial and/or IT industries.
Send your CV ONLY (with no other attachments) to email@example.com by Monday 23rd August 2010, quoting the position you are applying for and your salary expectation on the subject line of the email.