Emergency Plus Medical Services, fully owned by Kenya Red Cross Society is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following positions:-
Emergency Medical Technician – Instructor
Reporting to: Operations Manager
- Driving of an ACLS Ambulance
- Ensuring that the ambulance equipment is clean and in good working condition
- Instructing and facilitating First Aid courses
- Managing critical care patients
- Supervising EMT-1
- Working hand in hand with the EMT-Paramedic on Critical care patients
- Organizing CME’s for the Pre-Hospital
Academic and professional qualification
- Minimum of KCPE mean grade of C (C plain)
- Qualified and certified as an Emergency Medical Services Instructor
- Competent driver with valid class BCE driving licence.
- At least two years experience as an EMT-I
- Must have undergone an EMT refresher in the last one year.
- Literate in computer
- 1 year experience as an EMT-1 instructor
- ICS instructor
- Certificate in ACLS,ATLS, Emergency Ambulance Operations.
How to apply
Address your application and a detailed CV to
The Secretary General
Kenya Red Cross Society
P.O. Box 40712-00100
Specify the town you would like to work in.
To reach him not later than 23rd July 2010