Ultimate Engineering Ltd is an Electrical &Telecommunications Engineering and Contracting company based in Nairobi.
We have employment opportunities for qualified, enthusiastic and self motivated Kenyans for the following position:
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the main objective of this position is to deliver completed projects to our client. You shall oversee project execution efforts to ensure they are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
Specific duties shall include
- Shall be in charge of various projects as shall be assigned
- Preparing schedules of resources required for project execution
- Preparing work drawing using AutoCAD or Arch cad
- Being responsible for the work of the whole project execution team
- Maintaining high technical standards for the company in Quality Control, safety etc
- Putting in place effective measure to run projects economically and efficiently
- Liaising with project Consultants and clients to ensure that their requirements are catered for on the projects.
- Representing the company at site meetings
- Preparing valuations as per the agreed schedule per project
- Preparing monthly budgets, financial appraisals and weekly cash flow for each project separately for presentation at the weekly review meetings.
- Evaluation of project performance against the works program and reporting this to the weekly Review meetings.
- Deal with customer complaints related to the project
- Ensuring that all relevant tests are performed and results forwarded to the client
- Ensuring that completion documents are prepared and forwarded to the client
- At completion, analyzing data collected during project period and preparing a report to the technical manager
The candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications stated below:
- Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years experience preferably in construction industry
- Experience in a management position
- Computer proficiency with emphasis on design applications e.g. AutoCAD and Arch cad
- Registration with Engineers Board and Energy Regulatory Commission will be an added advantage
Competitive remuneration will be given to the qualifying individuals.
If you satisfy the above requirements, please send your application letter, CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received on or before 12th June 2010.
Ultimate Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer