Tavevo Water and Sewerage Company Jobs in Kenya
- Managing Director
- Finance and Administration Manager
1. Managing Director
The Managing Director, will be answerable to the Board of Directors.
- Providing strategic direction and leadership.
- Co-ordinating and implementing all activities of the company in line with the policies approved by the Board.
- Formulating policies on core function areas of the Board for approval,
- Development and implementation of strategic and business plans including preparation of annual work-plans and budget.
- Ensuring proper management and operation of the institution on daily basis
- Ensuring compliance with the government legal regulatory directives.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering or Commerce from a recognized university.
- Holders of degrees in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- We expect the aspirants to be IT literate.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a busy commercial environment with two (2) of these years being in Senior Managerial levels.
- Demonstrated leadership quality, proven experience in dealing with change in an organization
- Have a record of proven performance, self driven, result oriented and possess excellent public relations and be customer oriented
- Remuneration shall be negotiable and market based
- The job is on 3 years contract.
2. Finance and Administration Manager
The Finance and Administrative Manager will be reporting to the Managing Director.
- Office services and maintenance.
- Financial Management and Accounting.
- Planning, recruitment, orientation, training and staff management.
Job Specification/Qualifications :-
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration and CPA.
- Minimum 5 years experience of which 2 should have been in large Corporate Sector Enterprise.
- Demonstrated administrative and accountable managerial capability on work performance and results.
- Good communications and leadership skills
- IT literacy is a must.
Applications to be addressed to
Tavevo Water and Sewerage Company
P. O. Box 6 – 8030o, Voi.
To reach him before Wednesday 3Oth June 2O10.