- Area Sales Managers
- Administration Assistant
- Electrical/Electronics Engineer
Mount Kenya Bottlers Limited seeks exceptional people for the following positions;
Area Sales Managers
The position holder will report to the General Sales Manager and will be responsible for achievement of overall business objectives within a given sales region.
Key input areas will be;
- Directing and supervising the sales force in order to achieve the region’s business targets.
- Managing the distributor operating standards and growth plans
- Supervising route to market programs
- Developing and executing local sales and marketing programs
- Overseeing implementation of market development programs
- Conduct training and coaching of internal sales force and distributor personnel
- Providing input into the company business plans
- A business degree in marketing or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Post graduate qualifications in sales and marketing from a recognized institution
- Financial management experience
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a similar position
- Experience within the beverage industry
The position holder will provide administrative support to any department/function in the organization so as to enable delivery of performance expectations.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Performing wide range of secretarial, clerical and general office management duties
- Managing executive diary and engagements
- Assisting in coordination of departmental routines and the monthly reporting and review process
- Generating timely statistical reports on operations
- Attending to telephone calls and visitors
- Organizing departmental meetings and functions, recording minutes and following up on agreed action plans
- Ensuring proper records management
- Supervising support staff
- A university degree in secretarial studies, business, human resource management, or related discipline.
- Up to 2 years experience in office administration
- Proficiency in Ms-office is a must.
The position holder will be responsible for the efficient and effective maintenance of electrical and electronics machinery and equipment.
The key outputs will be;
- Organizing scheduled maintenance of machine and equipment to minimize downtime.
- To prepare machines and equipment for statutory inspection.
- To supervise projects installations,
- Undertake electrical troubleshooting and repairs as per the set standards and targets.
- To monitor machine and equipment performance and assist in formulating continuous improvement programs.
- Bsc in Electrical, Electronic Engineering or its equivalent.
- One year relevant experience
Mount Kenya Bottlers Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
If you believe that you are an innovative and self-starter and can rise to aggressive challenges with flair and success, send your application including CV’s details and telephone numbers/e-mail address to:
The Human Resource Manager
Mount Kenya Bottlers Limited
P.O Box 623, Nyeri 10100
Applications should be received by 19th May 2010.