(EABL), East Africa’s leading beverage company focused on the development of great brands and great people. With a state of the art manufacturing plants and superb distribution networks, delivery of the highest quality brands to consumers, is a key objective.
East African Breweries Limited has opportunities for Senator Keg distributors in Western, Eastern, Rift Valley and Nyanza provinces, Malindi and Marsabit.
The requirements for keg & spirits distributors are;
- Ability to obtain appropriate bank guarantee of Kshs 3 Million.
- Ability to raise appropriate start-up capital of Kshs 3 Million.
- Ability to avail distribution vehicles with adequate carrying capacity as stipulated by EABL.
- Appropriately located warehouse facility comprising a minimum of 4,500 sq.ft.
- Entrepreneurs with commitment to dedicate themselves to this business in a hands-on manner for the foreseeable future.
- Entrepreneurs with Passion for high performance and growth, including ability to overcome challenges in order to achieve full market potential.
- Entrepreneurs who are dedicated to high customer service standards and strong business relationship.
- Entrepreneurs with strong sales or general business expertise, including door-to- door selling.
Interested applicants should send their applications including the following information:
- Application letter, clearly indicating the market of interest.
- Copy of certificate of incorporation, memorandum and articles of the Applicant and PIN Certificate.
- Business case, illustrating ability to tap full potential in the market of interest.
- State working capital and level of bank guarantee available.
Applications should be enclosed in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
East African Breweries Limited
P.O. Box. 301 61-001 00
Applications should reach the Sales Director not later than Friday 4th June 2010 and should be deposited in the Tender box located at the EABL’s Corporate centre reception (Ruaraka) clearly marked “Application for Senator Keg Distributor.”