We are a leading regional energy company with presence in seven countries and with a vision to be the leader in energy solutions for Africa.
As part of strengthening and supporting the business support systems, we seek to hire for the below position to be based in Kisumu.
Main Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Chief Accountant, the position will maintain accounting records according to financial reporting standards.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Post cash and bank transactions to the financial system
- Update and reconcile customer and vendor accounts
- Process vendor payments as they fall due.
- Prepare daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Administer petty cash and reconcile the balances on daily basis.
- Maintain proper filing system for reference purposes
- Prepare financial reports on timely basis.
- People Management: Coaching, monitor performance, appraisals to identify gaps and recommend appropriate development.
- Any additional deliverables that maybe assigned from time to time
Knowledge, skills & experience requirements:-
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA K/ ACCA
- 2 years’ experience in relevant experience.
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication Skills, Presentable, Assertive.
Self-driven, Team Leader / Player, Results Oriented, Integrity, Problem Solving, Continuous Learner.
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application and detailed CV(with details of at least 3 referees and indicating your current and expected salary) )to reach us on or before Friday 17th July 2015 by email to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.